Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I went to Sunset beach for the weekend. Yay! finally got to see the beaches and whats outside Chapel Hill. =)

The trip was really fun. I went with Intervarsity Christian Fellowship. They had a New Students Retreat, so I just decided to go for it....on a whim. haha. Don't regret it though even though I had a lab exam and econ mid-terms the monday and tuesday i got back. =P Apparently a lot of people had exams and papers due that week to and brought work to do....BUT of course nobody did it.

For $60 i think the trip was a really good deal. We were a 5 mins drive from the beach and our apartments are GORGEOUS! I think my mouth stayed open for quite some time.

Below are some pictures I remembered to take at the retreat. The first pic is of the people I sayed with at the retreat. the 4 on the left are juniors and the rest are freshmen. the girl to my right in blue drove me and few others to this place. and yes, i'm the shortest! laugh.


This is my small group. They're a REALLY great bunch of people! too bad we couldn't spend a lot of time together.




I REALLY REALLY like this picture. and the fact that i took it makes it even nicer. hehe.

This bridge is really cool. sunset beach is on an island so the bridge connects it to the mainland. Its a single lane bridge so each lane takes turns to cross. i heard that sometimes, people can get standed overnight because of jams.





No comments: