Friday, September 21, 2007

URGH!!!

i don't believe this. yesterday, i forgot that i had econ lessons at 8am and happily slept til 10. i didn't even remember it until philosophy lesson, which was at 11. to top THAT off, i misunderstood the due time for the philosophy paper outline and so i had to explain why i only mailed my outline to my prof during class. he was really nice about it though because seriously, it was an honest mistake. =(

i was totally depressed that day la. couldn't concentrate in class because i was so horrified that i missed my morning lesson. HOW CAN I FORGET THAT I HAD LESSON?! this is absurd. anyway, my econ teacher was also very nice. she said i could meet her during her office hours. so phew!

i thought that was a bad day. THEN......i woke up at 8.30 this morning. AND MISSED MY BIO CLASS. WHAT THE $%##@$#. (sorry, just had to vent.) when i found out the time, i just lay in bed thinking of ways to kill myself.

the thing is, i really really didn't hear my alarm clock ring. i checked it and it was turned on...but somehow i just didn't hear it. sheesh. talk about a bad ending to the week. could whats left of the week be any worse??! seriously....

3 comments:

cyj0101 said...

The solution is... Yah-- I know you don't need it. But..I still think you should go to bed early!!

cyj0101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ting said...

haha. thanks for reminding me. I'LL TRY!